How to add a Facebook profile frame to your profile picture?
The last months many people asked me on Facebook Messenger how to add a Veterans Day or Thank You Veterans frame to their profile picture.
The answer is very simple, just follow the instructions below and in a few clicks you have you own overlay created in your profile picture.
Follow the steps below:
- Click on this link: profile picture frame feature
- Search for “Veterans Day” “Thank you Veterans”
- Drag to Reposition the frame
- If you want to switch back to your profile picture without a frame select the time you want to switch back.
- Click Use as Profile Picture to save
- Thats it!